GroupSave offers 34% off adult tickets when 3 to 9 people are travelling together.
To get this fantastic saving, book your tickets online and select GroupSave in the drop-down “Railcards and other discounts” box.
If you’re travelling with children (aged 5-15), it may be cheaper to buy an adult GroupSave ticket for the whole group and save 26% off the total. To do this enter the number of children travelling as adults into the ticket request.
GroupSave Terms and Conditions
- At least 1 adult (aged 16 or older) must travel within each GroupSave ticket, and the whole group must travel together at all times.
- No further discounts are available for children or Railcard holders.
- GroupSave tickets are only valid for certain times of the day. Please use the journey planner to check that the times you want to travel fall within this. There may also be certain journeys and certain dates that GroupSave will not be available. Please check the National Rail website for GroupSave restricted dates.
- Our GroupSave tickets cover you on the following train companies: South Western Railway, c2c, Chiltern Railways, Thameslink, Great Northern, Great Western Railway, Greater Anglia, London Midland, London Overground, Southeastern and Southern.
Group Travel: 10 or more of you
If 10 or more of you are travelling together you can save up to 26% with a Group Travel ticket when travelling during Off-Peak or Super Off-Peak times. With Group Travel, 16 and 17 year olds can travel on child tickets, meaning you can save even more money.
The cheapest tickets will always be offered to your group for your journey and you may be quoted GroupSave if this offers a better saving. If you’re travelling to London, we can include unlimited travel on London Underground and Docklands Light Railway with a Group Day Travelcard.
To get a quote or book for your group:
Call our Group Travel team on 0203 879 4088. Lines are open 08:30-17:30 Monday to Friday and the team will assist you in finding the cheapest option for your group, answer any questions and book your tickets for you.
Email at email@example.com to receive a written quote
Use the online form below to receive a written quote.
Buy adult GroupSave tickets from any staffed station (ticket for up to 27 adults)
Group Travel Terms and Conditions
- Group Travel needs to be booked and paid for at least seven days before you travel. For groups of over 100 people, we need four weeks notice.
- You can buy Group Travel tickets for a maximum group size of 27 people at any of our staffed stations. For larger groups, contact our Group Travel team.
- We will try our very best to accommodate your whole group on one train, but you may be asked to split the group over two or more trains if you have a large group or are travelling at busy times.
- Except where we have to split your group, one ticket will be issued for the whole group, so it’s important to make sure that you stay together wherever possible. If you’re travelling to London, a Day Travelcard will be issued for each person – these are needed to operate ticket gates on the London Underground.
Please allow a minimum of 10 working days for Group Travel quotations. If the majority of your journey is with another Rail Operator, we may ask you to liaise with them. Always travel safely and adhere to the government guidance on social distancing when travelling on our services.